The retreat costs P1,500 per person. Donations can be made in installments before, during or after the course. We can accomodate only 15 participants so kindly apply early. Deadline for applications is May 15, 1017. (Download application HERE)
When you open the FAQs document, you will be able to access the Application Form and find the other requirements. The following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are answered:
1. When is the retreat?
2. Where is the venue?
3. What is the retreat about?
4. Who are the organisers of the retreat?
5. Who will facilitate the retreat?
6. What is the schedule of activities?
7. I am not a Buddhist, can I participate?
8. I am already a Buddhist, so how can I still benefit from this retreat?
9. What are the requirements for me to join the retreat?
10. Where can I get & submit the Application Form?
11. How much does the retreat cost?
12. Will food and drinks be provided?
13. I would like to join, but I’m not available on May 26. Can I still join on May 27-28?
14. In the event that I had a change of heart and decide to leave early, will I be allowed to do so?
15. Will I receive a certificate upon completion of the sessions?
For more info you can also direct questions here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/filbud/